Protect your travel with our
No Questions Asked Cancellation Protection
This insurance allows you to cancel any portion of your travel for ANY reason, up to 24 hours before your first departure date, and receive a refund with absolutely NO questions.
The price of our No Questions Asked Cancellation Protection, along with our service fees charged from Militaryfares.com, are nonrefundable. Refund is calculated over the base fare.
- No Questions Asked Cancellation Protection may only be purchased at the time of initial booking.
- No Questions Asked Cancellation Protection gives you peace of mind when you need to cancel your trip 24 hours before your intended travel.
- To receive a refund, contact a Militaryfares.com customer support representative. Cancellations left by voice mail, e-mail, or other means may not qualify.
- When booking your travel, select and add the No Questions Asked Cancellation Protection to your purchase.
- No Questions Asked Cancellation Protection is not available for purchase after your original purchase, whether in conjunction with an order or individually added to a previous order. If you have not purchased Cancellation Protection, the standard cancellation policy of the Airline, Tour Operator, Car Rental Company, or other Service Agent/Partner remains in effect.
- If your order includes a No Questions Asked Cancellation Protection and you are within 24 hours of your travel, the standard cancellation policy of your service partner will go into effect.
- Refund will only be granted for unused ticket(s). If partially flown or exchanged, our protection is null and void.
- No Questions Asked Cancellation Protection is nonrefundable and has no cash value.
- No Questions Asked Cancellation Protection covers travel purchased from our partners only (including Show and Attraction
- Tickets, Lodging, Car Rental, airline tickets, and Vacations) within the same order/booking number, and does not cover any other travel expenses which may incur. Once used, your No Questions Asked Cancellation Protection becomes null and void.